This Yinhe ready made shakehands grip table tennis racket has a good quality blade and is fitted with ITTF approved Yinhe Venus rubbers. It is sold complete with a padded zip case. It is better suited to experienced players.
- Bat pre-assembled by the manufacturer.
- Yinhe 5 ply (3 wood+ 2 carbon) layer composite blade.
- Yinhe Venus rubbers ITTF approved.
- Yinhe full sized padded racket case. Case colour may vary.
- The handle is shaped to provide comfortable control.
- Weight: 176g approx.
- Handle length: 10cm to from base to rubber.
- Playing surface size: 150mm x157mm approx.
- A pro quality bat at a competitive price.
Note: wood is a natural material and so the product weight will vary.
The Yinhe blade used in this bat is good quality and made from 5 layers (3 wood plus 2 carbon). The profile of the handle is designed to fit comfortably in the hand. Like most table tennis rackets sold in the UK, this has a long handle designed for shakehands grip (which is the most commonly used grip).
The rubbers used in this Yinhe 09B bat are their Venus rubbers. These are ITTF approved, pimples (pips) in, two sides loop on sponge. For user reviews we refer you to the tabletennisdb web site ratings. The rubber top sheet is tacky.
About Yinhe Table Tennis Products
Yinhe (also known as Milky Way and even more confusingly sometimes also referred to as Galaxy) table tennis products are known for their low prices and high quality. Yinhe are a professional table tennis equipment manufacturer from China who are very popular in the Asian market. They are not yet that well known in Europe but we think this will change as their products become better known here.
Copyright New Heart Trading. All rights reserved.